STATUS: Permanent, Full Time
Do you establish and achieve your goals?
Are you motivated to develop and maintain a strong sales territory?
Do you have the ability to open new accounts?
Do you live in Massachusetts?
If yes, we have an opportunity for you!
We are seeking a business development consultant dedicated to a career in the skincare industry. Your role will consist of achieving the sales objectives for G.M. COLLIN. The BDC is responsible for developing sales and relationships with spas and medical accounts within the territory. Dedication to opening new accounts on a monthly basis will lead to the achievement of your goals. Furthermore, your role consists of generating an increase in the sales revenue of existing clients utilizing your level of experience, expertise and the tools provided. This role will serve NH, VT, ME, MA and RI.
More specifically, your main tasks will be:
- Achieve a high level of performance (100% and above) to the sales goals, and new account opening goals of assigned territory quarterly and annually;
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline of prospective new business opportunities within the assigned territory. Ability to research and qualify prospects and show them how G.M. COLLIN can help them grow their service and retail profits.
- Attain a mandate of new business growth by successfully opening new accounts;
- Provide ongoing successful sell in of G.M. COLLIN products to existing clients.
- Manage optimum inventory levels at accounts with a comprehensive consulting approach and work with inside sales to place new orders;
- Ensure established existing business goals are met by partnering with our current client base to provide comprehensive business reviews, sales techniques support, staff incentives and consumer events;
- Plan, manage, and participate in events as driven by event/launch calendar;
- Recognize and coordinate client education needs to ensure successful and knowledgeable sell thru of G.M. COLLIN products;
- Facilitate in-salon events with Educator;
- Support sales through G.M. COLLIN Education;
- Use G.M. COLLIN’s Customer Relationship Management software to maximize effectiveness i.e.; set up agendas, log in activities from spa meeting and note follow up visits;
- Schedule and facilitate regional events to draw multiple accounts;
- Work independently from a home office, while managing a consistent meeting calendar with accounts;
- Effectively implement and maintain the impactful merchandising of G.M. COLLIN;
- Represent the company with a positive attitude and strong work ethic that will maximize sales and revenue growth;
- Manage the territory by establishing and employing efficient and productive field coverage with the direction and support of the Regional Sales Manager.
- Eligibility to work in the U.S.A;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- Must reside in Massachusetts;
- Post-Secondary Education - Diploma or Degree (any combination of training and/or experience judged to be equivalent will be considered);
- A professional diploma in aesthetics (an asset);
- Ability to spend 80% of the time traveling within the assigned territory;
- Computer skills (general comfort with Microsoft Office and new programs).
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in B2B sales in the beauty and/or hair-care industry;
- Proven experience in business development and new business prospecting;
- Strong communication (written and oral) and presentation skills;
- Good aptitude in analyzing issues and proposing solutions;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to create business relationship.
What we are offering
- A dynamic sales team;
- A strong corporate support;
- An amazing and helpful customer service team;
- A competitive salary (base salary + commission and bonus);
- Annual paid vacations and personal paid time off;
- Insurance collective plan (health and dental);
- Discount on products;
- Encouraging fitness program.
Who is GMC Skin Care USA?
For the past 60 years, G.M. COLLIN has continued its tradition of excellence and innovation with the mission of providing the opportunity for everyone to discover both their unique beauty and absolute self-confidence.
G.M. COLLIN develops superior skin care products, from preventive care to combating the first signs of aging and addressing the needs of mature skin. The recognized expertise and innovative ingredients of G.M. COLLIN products achieves unmatched results for all skin types and conditions.
Please submit your candidacy by e mail to email@example.com indicating the title of the position applied for.
What other companies call this role:
• Sales Representative;
• Account Manager;
• Territory Manager;
• Outside Sales Representative;
• Sales Account Representative;
• Sales Development Representative;
• Sales Development Consultant.