An acne treatment for a clear, pure and blemish-free skin. Formulated with:
- 2% Salicylic Acid: Helps keeping pores clean to treat and prevent acne. Provides an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effect.
- Boldo extract: Visibly drecreases redness and refines skin texture.
- Niacinamide: Improves the appearance of pores and imparts a more even-looking skin tone.
- Diminishes the number of comedones: up to -63%*
- Diminishes inflammation: up to -60%*
- Diminishes the production of sebum: up to -48%*
*8 days clinical study on 30 women with oily to acne-prone skin. Puracne Gel was applied twice a day after cleaning the skin. The efficacy and tolerance of the product were tested on D0, D14 and D28. Performed by Lab. Dermo-Cosmetik (G.M. Collin) on-site.
* This ingredient list is subject to change, customers should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, NIACINAMIDE, DIMETHICONE, PEG-8, SALICYLIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, PEUMUS BOLDUS LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TROPAEOLUM MAJUS FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, MADECASSOSIDE, CINNAMOMUM CAMPHORA (CAMPHOR) BARK OIL, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS FLOWER OIL, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) OIL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, NORDIHYDROGUAIARETIC ACID, OLEANOLIC ACID, SODIUM METABISULFITE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PEG-60 ALMOND GLYCERIDES, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SCLEROTIUM GUM, GLYCERIN, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, COPAIFERA OFFICINALIS (BALSAM COPAIBA) RESIN, CYMBOPOGON MARTINI OIL, MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF OIL, EUGENIA CARYOPHYLLUS (CLOVE) LEAF OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) PEEL OIL, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM CITRATE, CARBOMER, CITRIC ACID, CISTUS LADANIFERUS OIL, BIOTIN
Do not use if you have very sensitive skin. After cleansing, apply the on the affected areas. Start with one application daily, then increase if needed. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Frequency: Morning and/or evening