0.5% RETINOL COMPLEX NIGHT GEL-CREAM
An innovative synergy of 0.5% Retinol Complex with Allosteris.
- Unifies skin tone
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots
- Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Illuminates and exfoliates the skin
- Replenishes the skin’s moisture barrier
- Paraben-free, fragrance-free, colorant-free, alcohol-free and essential oil-free
- 0.5% Retinol Complex
- Allosteris (Glycine soya extract)
- DermaxylTM (association of ceramide 2, the stratum corneum cement and 2 palmitoylated peptides: Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 and Palmitoyl Oligopeptide)
- Sphingolipids complex (Ceramides)
- Wild mango butter (Irvingia Gabonensis Kernel)
At night, apply 1 to 2 pumps once a week, gradually increase the frequency following your doctor’s recommendation. Do not use every day until your skin has adjusted. In the morning, use GMC MEDICAL hydrating skin care product in conjunction with sun protection.
Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not apply retinol products if you are pregnant, lactating, taking prescription acne medication, using any topical acne drug, or if undergoing a skin peeling regimen. If a sensation of heat, stinging, or slight redness occurs, discontinue product for a few days. If heating, stinging or slight redness occurs when product is re-introduced, discontinue use. If stinging or redness persists, consult a doctor.
Retinol increases skin photo-sensitivity; avoid excessive exposure to sunlight and use a sunscreen. Keep the product away from light and heat.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE USING A RETINOL PRODUCT TO TREAT PHOTOAGING
Photoaging is the process by which skin is damaged from long-term exposure to UVA and UVB rays. It produces wrinkles, loss of elasticity and hyperpigmentation. Topical retinoids are effective in treating clinical signs of photoaging.