Regional Sales Manager - East
STATUS: Permanent, Full Time
Do you establish and achieve your goals?
Are you motivated to develop and maintain a strong sales team?
Do you have the ability to manage a remote team?
Do you live in New York Metropolitan Area?
If yes, we have an opportunity for you!
As a Regional Sales Manager for the East of the United States, you will be responsible for achieving quarterly/annually sales goals, developing, and managing a strong sales team and building new quality accounts and partnerships to accomplish goals.
More specifically, your main tasks will be:
- Manage a remote sales team (± 6 Business Development Consultants);
- Provide mentoring and coaching to ensure good performance on a daily basis;
- Evaluate individual BDC’s needs for professional development, analyze monthly sales, etc.;
- Establish effective territory routing plans and supervise the execution on daily basis to ensure optimal performance;
- Propose sales strategies to grow brand awareness;
- Keep abreast of competitive development and pursue opportunities for growth;
- Implement the company’s procedures and the proper use of tools provided;
- Prepare sales reports and summaries;
- Achieve a high level of performance to the sales goals, and new account opening goals of assigned territory quarterly and annually;
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline of prospective new business opportunities within the assigned territory;
- Research and qualify prospects and show them how we can help them grow their service and retail profits;
- Provide ongoing successful sell in of products to existing clients;
- Support sales through G.M. COLLIN Education;
- Use our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to maximize effectiveness i.e.; set up agendas, log in activities from spa meeting and note follow up visits;
- Represent the company with a positive attitude and strong work ethic that will maximize sales and revenue growth.
- Eligibility to work in the USA;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- Hold a valid passport;
- Must reside in New York Metropolitan Area;
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing or equivalent training in business or sales management;
- Ability to spend up to 50% of the time traveling within the assigned territory;
- Computer skills (general comfort with Microsoft Office and new programs).
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in B2B sales in the beauty and/or haircare industry including 3 years of experience in managing a remote sales team;
- Proven ability to drive sales, build relationships and excel in new business development;
- Strong communication (written and oral) and presentation skills;
- Proven leadership;
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with hands on, strategic approach to business;
- Detail-oriented with the ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously from origin through execution.
What we are offering
- A dynamic sale team;
- An amazing and helpful customer service team;
- A competitive salary (base salary + commission and bonus);
- Annual paid vacations and personal paid time off;
- Insurance collective plan (health and dental);
- Discount on products;
- Encouraging fitness program.
Who is GMC Skin Care USA?
For the past 65 years, G.M. COLLIN has continued its tradition of excellence and innovation with the mission of providing the opportunity for everyone to discover both their unique beauty and absolute self-confidence.
G.M. COLLIN develops superior skin care products, from preventive care to combating the first signs of aging and addressing the needs of mature skin. The recognized expertise and innovative ingredients of G.M. COLLIN products achieves unmatched results for all skin types and conditions.
If you are motivated and excited by having an impact in the beauty industry, then we want you!
Please submit your candidacy either on Indeed or on the GMC Skincare website, in the Careers section.
What other companies call this role:
- Sales Manager
- Sales Team Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Regional Account Manager
Please submit your candidacy by e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the position applied for.