We are looking to fill a distribution center clerk position in our Plattsburgh’s distribution center (37.5 hours a week from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday). The salary for this position is between $15-$18 accordingly to experience, qualifications and proven competencies.
As a Distribution Center Clerk, your role will be to support the Supervisor and perform the required daily tasks related to the proper functioning of the distribution center. You will perform daily tasks pertaining to picking, verification, packaging, shipping and invoicing including placing merchandise on the shelves according to the first in, first out (Fifo) policy.
More specifically, the main responsibilities are:
- Pick, verify and validate the product orders.
- Proceed to the packaging of the products while respecting the established quality standards.
- Prepare and adjust as needed, the invoices in the computer system.
- Use the required software to complete the shipping process.
- Ensure reception of the merchandise.
- Participate in the maintenance of the work area, based on the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards.
- Operate the forklift after receiving the adequate training.
- Have a High School Diploma (or equivalent);
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience;
- Autonomous, responsible and hard working
- Meticulous and attentive
- Possess basic computer knowledge
- Good physical condition
- Forklift operator’s permit (asset)
- Capable of working under pressure and quickly
Interested in this position? We invite you to submit your application by e-mail to email@example.com indicating the title of the position you are looking for.