Are you looking for a permanent & stable opportunity, new challenges and more responsibilities?
Do you have relevant experience in Warehouse?
Are you a hardworking, responsible and attentive person?
If yes, we have a perfect opportunity for you in our Plattsburgh’s distribution center where you’ll be fulfilled by making a difference.
This is a full time position, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday from 8h30 am to 5h00 pm.
As a Distribution Center Clerk, your role will be to support the supervisor and perform the required daily tasks related to the proper functioning of the distribution center. As you grow your experience within the organization and demonstrate your competencies and skills, the opportunity to move into a team lead position would be considered.
You will perform daily tasks pertaining to picking, verification, packaging, shipping and invoicing including placing merchandise on the shelves according to the first in, first out (Fifo) policy.
More specifically, the main responsibilities are:
- Pick, verify and validate the product orders;
- Proceed to the packaging of the products while respecting the established quality standards;
- Prepare and adjust as needed, the invoices in the computer system;
- Use the required software to complete the shipping process;
- Ensure reception of the merchandise;
- Participate in the maintenance of the work area, based on the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards;
- Operate the forklift after receiving the adequate training.
- Have a High School Diploma (or equivalent);
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience;
- Experience supervising a small group of coworkers (a plus);
- Autonomous, responsible and hardworking;
- Meticulous and attentive;
- Possess basic computer knowledge;
- Good physical condition;
- Forklift operator’s permit (asset) ;
- Capable of working under pressure and quickly.
What we are offering
- Competitive pay based on experience;
- Annual paid vacations and holidays;
- Insurance collective plan (health and dental) with the participation of the employer;
- A 401K plan is available;
- Discount on our high-end skin care products;
- Encouraging fitness program.
- Quality Work Environment (Cosmetik Industry)
Who is GMC Skin Care USA?
Since 1992, we have successfully partnered with more than 1,000 salons and spas in the United States. Our brand, G.M. Collin, offers the best luxury products in the industry. Our active ingredients make the difference, providing extraordinary results for our clients. Over 90 products for skin care professionals and home care are offered including our incredible chemical peels and clinical treatments. Our award-winning line is the fulfillment of work completed by our dynamic team, from our chemists to our marketing and sales professionals. Our goal is to provide the best experience and the highest satisfaction to the skin care professional and their customers.
What other companies call this role:
- Warehouse Clerk;
- Clerk Stock Distribution;
- Warehouse Associate;
- Verification, Packaging, Invoicing and Shipping Clerk;
- Operations Clerk
Interested in this position? We invite you to submit your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the position you are looking for.