We are currently recruiting for a Contractual Technical Trainer / Aesthetician based in Florida.
Are you passionate about professional skincare?
Do you have experience as an aesthetician?
Are you comfortable and enjoy sharing your knowledge in front of groups of aestheticians and doctors?
Reporting to the National Training Manager, your role will consist in supporting our sales team by providing training to our customer at various locations in Florida for our brand G.M. Collin. You must be flexible with the schedule and be opened to work 6 to 10 days per month. A valid passport is required and you must be able to travel to Canada when required for meetings and/or training.
As a contractual Technical Trainer / Aesthetician, your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide basic training to our customers and/or prospects at various locations (hotels or private salons or spas) whenever required;
- Act as a technical spokesperson for the G.M. Collin accounts, aesthetic schools and with professional aesthetic associations whenever required;
- Work in close collaboration with the Business Development Consultant, helping them meet the company’s objectives;
- Participate in technical training, product and sales meetings and trade shows when required;
- Maintain a professional image representative of the company at all times.
- High School Diploma and Completion of a recognized Aesthetic Program;
- Five years or more solid experience as a skincare educator / trainer;
- Must be available 6 to 10 days per month as needed;
- Organized and has competent computer knowledge;
- Must be congenial, supportive and “team” oriented;
- Possess good communication and reasoning skills;
- Is flexible and available to travel (G.M. Collin seminars are scheduled, in some cases, on Sunday and Monday);
- Knowledge of G.M. Collin line (an asset).
Who are we?
For the past 60 years, GM Collin has continued its tradition of excellence and innovation with the mission of providing the opportunity for everyone to discover both their unique beauty and absolute self-confidence. We develop superior skin care products, from preventive care to combating the first signs of aging and for mature skin. The recognised expertise and innovative ingredients of GM Collin products achieves unmatched results for all skin types and conditions.
In 1980, our company started to import and distribute Yonka products from Laboratoires Multaler, an European company, in Canada. The company has maintained its relationship with Laboratoires Multaler for over 35 years and is the second-biggest distributor of Yonka products in the world.
Are you interested in this position? Please send your resume with a cover letter outlining your motivations by e-mail to the Human Resources Department at: email@example.com