ARE YOU A HUNTER?
Do you establish and achieve your goals?
Are you motivated to develop and maintain a strong sales territory?
Do you have the ability to open over 20 accounts/ year?
Are you passionate about professional skincare?
We have an opportunity for you!
Your role will consist of achieving the sales objectives for our two brands (GM Collin and GMC Medical) in the Georgia and North Carolina area. To accomplish this, you will need to ensure successful new business prospection within your territory and generate an increase in the sales revenue of existing clients utilizing your level of experience, expertise and the tools provided.
This position reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
As a Business Development Consultant, you will be required to:
- Reach Quarterly and Annual established sales goals.
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline of prospective new business opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Attain a mandate of new business growth by successfully opening 20 new accounts per year thus generating $100K in new business annually.
- Provide ongoing successful sell in of GM Collin and GMC Medical products to existing clients.
- Ensure established existing business goals are met by partnering with our current client base to provide comprehensive business reviews, sales techniques support, staff incentives and consumer events.
- Recognize and coordinate client education needs to ensure successful and knowledgeable sell thru of GM Collin and GMC Medical brands.
- Effectively implement and maintain the impactful merchandising of GM Collin and GMC Medical brands.
- Represent the company with a positive attitude and strong work ethic that will support maximum sales and revenue growth.
- Manage the territory by establishing and employing efficient and productive field coverage with the direction and support of the Regional Sales Manager.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in B2B sales in the beauty and/or hair-care industry.
- A professional diploma in aesthetics
- Proven experience in business development and new business prospecting.
- Ability to spend 80% of the time in the field within the assigned territory.
- Post-Secondary Education - Diploma or Degree (any combination of training and/or experience could be considered).
- Strong communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
- Good aptitude in analyzing issues and proposing solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to create business relationship.
- Computer skills (general comfort with Microsoft Office and new programs).
- Eligibility to work in the U.S. is required.
- Possess a valid passport.
Interested in this position? We invite you to submit your application by e-mail to email@example.com indicating the title of the position you are looking for.